segunda-feira, maio 11

AULA DE INGLÊS - ETAPA 4 – PROF ELIZABETE PIPPI

AULA DE INGLÊS - ETAPA 4 – PROF ELIZABETE PIPPI

VERBO TO BE (ser / estar ) – SIMPLE PRESENTE ( tempo presente )

Complete as frases com o verbo to be no Presente Simples: Am, Is ou Are.

 

1. My name  Miguel.

2. I  Brazilian.

3. My parents  Americans.

4. My mother  an accountant.

5. I have one brother, he  11 years old.

6. We  playing with our friends, Helena and Beto.

7. I  happy today.

8. My grandparents  coming to see me.

 

Passe as frases para a forma negativa (use as formas contraídas): 

 

1. Kevin is playing soccer.

 2. Deborah and Clark are getting engaged.

 3. I am planning my future.

 4. The girls are studying English. 

 5. The houses are all painted in blue.

 

 

Passe as frases para a forma interrogativa: 

 

1. I am correct about it.

 2. You are the teacher's son.

 3. The cellphone is brand new.

 4. Antonina city is really beautiful.

 5. Americans are patriots.